Add to Cart
The SV1 Flex is designed with a conical flared top with flex lower section to deliver maximum airflow. Any water trapped below the mouthpiece is easily cleared with a small burst of exhaled air, and the internal tube airway remains dry even if water enters the top. Also available with contour lower section.
- The Scupper Valve (SV) design is self-draining and delivers crisp, effortless clearing. Posi-lock flex retainer secures flex section and mouthpiece.
- Dual silicone mouthpiece prevents over-clenching of teeth that would restrict air flow.
- Rotational mouthpiece with ratchet indicators.
- SV1 has a conical flared top for high performance breathing.
- SV2 Semi-dry top is designed to limit splashed water from entering the breathing tube.