The VTL3500P offers BOTH a flood beam at 120° AND a narrow beam at 10°. The light is controlled by a reliable push-button on/off switching system with 4 levels of brightness for the wide beam, 1 level for the narrow beam, and 1 for the red beam. The light also has a built-in battery indicator. It comes with a sturdy Goodman-style glove for hands-free operation, a standard 1" ball joint for easy camera set-up, a removable yellow filter, and a Lithium ion battery and charger.
- The light source is 7 X XML LED + 2 X XPE LED Red.
- The light output of the Flood is 350 Lm (Level I), 875 Lm (Level II), 1750 Lumens (Level III), 3500 Lumens (Level IV). The light output for the Spot is 1000 Lumens and the Red is 100 Lumens.
- It is made of an aluminum alloy, anti-corrosive anodized casing material.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion BATCELL32650
- It has a Double o-ring sealed safety design.
- The Angle of light is 120º for Wide Beam and 10º for Narrow Beam.
- Color Temperature is 6500K
- Burn Time is 1.5 hrs (Level IV), 3 hrs (Level III), 6 hrs (Level II), 15 hrs (Level I)
- Maximum Depth is 100 M tested
Size: Dia. 55.5 x L. 140.6 mm
Weight: 432 g (Including Battery)
Bouyancy: -205 g (Including Battery)
Switching System: Push-button with battery indicator
Front Glass: Tempered optical glass
Video Filters: Removeable Yellow Filter