The AL1200WP-II is the perfect combination of size and power. The 85° beam is perfect for use with cameras similar to GoPro or revealing sea life on the ocean floor.
- The light source is 1 XML LED.
- It has a light output of 120-1200 Lumens.
- It is made of an aluminum alloy, anti-corrosive anodized casing material.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion 18650 Battery
- It has a Double o-ring sealed safety design.
- Angle of light beam is an 85 degree wide beam.
- Color Temperature is 6500K
- Burn Time is 2 hrs (level IV), 4 hrs(level III) 8 hrs(level II) 20 hrs (level I)
- Maximum Depth is 100 Meters Tested
Size: Dia. 38.8 L. x 134 mm
Weight: 182 g (including battery)
Bouyancy: -92 g (including battery)
Switching System: Push-button with battery indicator
Front Glass: Concave Lens
Package Weight Lbs:2