The Topaz II uses construction similar to the Group III for a very wide adjustment range, but is built out with padding and other features that make it more comfortable and functional for actual climbing. The exclusive Special FIT System changes the size of the padding for small and big users. Keep the webbing inside the Special FIT System for bigger users so the padding wraps around more of the body. Remove the webbing from the Special FIT System for smaller users so the size can be adjusted down. The padding on both the waist belt and leg loops can slide so it can be centered for optimal comfort independent of size. The single front attachment point is fully reinforced for extra abrasion resistance and frequent use. The buckles are auto-locking for safety and profiled for quick and easy adjustment. The Topaz II is a premium institutional harness designed for adventure parks and rentals where comfort can play a big part in the enjoyment of the activities and for via ferrata courses where users can feel like they are in a true technical harness designed for climbing.
- One size fits all with a very wide adjustment range
- Waist belt features the exclusive Special FIT System to adapt to the wide size range
- Sliding waistband and leg loops can be centered for optimal comfort
- 6 mm expanded EVA foam padding with a soft, breathable mesh inner lining
- Auto-locking steel buckles are quick and easy to adjust
- Differentiated color leg loops for easy identification
- Single front attachment point is reinforced for frequent use
- 2 reinforced gear loops and a loop for connecting a chalk bag
Weight: 620 g, 21.9 oz
Waist Size: 23.6" – 43.3"
Leg Size: 15" – 27.6"