Add to Cart
Simplicity. Durability. These were the attributes in mind when making this little pack, primarily for guiding activities. Turns out to be a pretty good narrow-canyon pack - kind of like a larger, top-opening Leprechaun.
A 23-liter body, same as our Spry Pack. No lid. A foam backpanel. Padded shoulder straps and a padded, wing-style hipbelt. One outside pleated pocket, big enough for a helmet. Pierced PVC-laminate bottom side panels with mesh behind - for durablility AND drainage. An over-the-top rope strap, and two high compression straps. Inside watertank pocket, and a place to tie a rope, if you want to use it as a rope-bag.
- 23-liter body
- Foam Backpanel
- Padded Shoulder Straps and Hipbelt
- One Outside Pleated Pocket, Big Enough for a Helmet
- Pierced PVC Laminate Bottom and Side Pannes with Mesh Lining
- An Over the Top Strap and Two Compression Straps
- Inside Watertank Pocket
- Internal Tie-in, if you want to use it as a rope bag
Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz (1700 grams)
Construction: 1000 d Cordura, with padded bottom. Pierced PVC-laminate bottom side panels with mesh behind.